Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto) Empty
PostSubject: Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto)   Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Misuto sits quietly at the side of a deep cavern, meditating calmly.
This'll make me more powerful than before...Soon i'll be able to take down my enemy... He thinks to himself, focusing on that ideal to prepare himself for the training to come.
Really? Toads? They're disgusting, why'd you want to use them? Asks Haineko curiously.
Because they're powerful, obviously. He replies.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $1000

PostSubject: Re: Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto)   Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Naruto appears riding on Gamakitchi's back. He notices the gu yhe was here to meet. It was an guy named Mitsuto who he abttled before. He had agreed to show him his Toad Summoning to show that he trusted him. Naruto saw he was talking to his blade for some reason. Are you ready? Naruto asked him.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto)   Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Misuto opens his eyes as he sees Naruto show up.
Standing, he walks towards Naruto and nods, Yeah, i'm ready. He says.
Misuto decides to demonstrate that he was adept at the summoning style already by showing him his best summoning.
Misuto makes handseals and bites his thumb, slamming it to the ground as a massive snake appears, Vanstrom.
Misuto, i have heard rumors that you wish to summon filthy toads, is this tru- He stops as he sees Naruto, which confirms his fears.
Very well... Vanstrom sighs, disappearing again.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto)   Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:41 pm

Naruto sees that this gu ycan already summon snakes. this was interesting. Snakes and toads weren't supposed to like each other. So he wante dto summon two animals like that then. This was interesting. Naruto then pulled a scroll from his back. this was the scroll to summon toads. Heres the scroll. If your familar with summonings then you should know how this works. Naruto stated to him.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto)   Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:35 am

Misuto nods, but has a question, Isn't it correct that I must sign a contract with a Toad first to summon it? If so, then I may need you to summon one of your greatest ones which I can sign a contract for. He requests, taking the scroll and reading through it.
Plus, i'm only familiar with Snakes at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto)   Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:07 pm

naruto hears him say this. He does seem to know alot about summoning. But, he seems to only know about what snakes customs usually are. Yes, but if they trust a contract to a ninja then they can give you the scroll as long as they have it with them. Naruto then takes the scroll off his back. then he opens it. Sign your name with the blood of one of your hands here. then make a hand print with your finger tips right under it.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto)   Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:39 am

Misuto listens to this and nods, biting his right thumb, the opposite one to which he signed his snake contract with, and signs his name in blood, placing his fingertip marks below it.
It'll take some training to learn how to control these toads... He thinks.
Ok, what now? He asks.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto)   Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:32 am

Naruto could see that he has done what he needed to do. Naruto remebered that when he first learned this trick. He hoped that Mitsuto may have more talent than he had wit hthis Jutsu. Now, copy the follwoing hand signs and try to summon with that hand. Naruto then makes a few hand selas. Then a huge pile of smoke appears. Then after it clears Naruto is seen ridingon Gaakitchi. now lets see you try it.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto)   Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:37 am

Misuto looks uncertainly at Misuto, removing his ANBU mask to reveal is Rinnegan eyes, wiping sweat from his brow before making handseals, not needing to make a blood sacrafice and slammnig his hand to the ground as a Toad about 50% bigger than him appears, its own eyes the same as the Rinnegan.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto)   Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:40 am

Naruto could see this guy reveals he possessed Rinnegan. Naruto then saw he summoned a Toad with much more ease than Naruto did when he first learned this jutsu. He could see that this Toad had Rinnegan too. Naruto had seen that this was all he needed to do here. Awesome. If you practice with this you might be as good as me at it. With that Gamakitchi started to jump away and leave with Naruto on his back.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto)   Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:45 am

Misuto nods, turning to his Toad and scratching his head, What to call you...? He thinks, strolling in circles around the animal, the Toad was, as stated before, larger than him and was wearing some kind of Toad-armour consisting of plate arm-guards and a forehead protector with the symbol of what seemed to be a replica of a Rinnegan eye.
It had small sheathes fitted to its 'hips' inside which were two shortswords, each as large as one of Misuto's legs.
I'll just call you Gamagan... He says, for lack of a better name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto)   Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto) Empty

Back to top Go down

Toad Training(Misuto and Naruto)
Page 1 of 1