Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misuto and Konan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Misuto and Konan. Empty
PostSubject: Misuto and Konan.   Misuto and Konan. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Misuto walks into a small valley, mountains rising up either side of it and a stream trickling down the middle, fish swimming around peacefully inside it.
Just hope that the peace keeps up... He thinks silently to himself, putting his arms behind his head, feelnig the wind blow past him, making his blue hair flow out behind him slightly. Misuto was wearing his black cloak, undone down the middle to reveal a plain white shirt and blue jeans, generic sandals on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Konan - Angel of Death -
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Konan - Angel of Death -

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Misuto and Konan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto and Konan.   Misuto and Konan. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:45 pm

*A faint noise in the distance is heard to be that of light insects in the air and it soon becomes close enough to draw attantion. In the sky, approaching, is a sheet of white that is soon made out to be butterflies of white. they slow and swoop down, close to. The ground, and eventually begin to come together tightly. After all the noise there is a great silence and there is a woman with blue hair, a long black cloak with red clouds. She has a lebret piercing and an origami flower in her hair. She looks at you and nods*

Hello...

Last edited by Konan - Angel of Death - on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Misuto and Konan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto and Konan.   Misuto and Konan. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Misuto looks up and shields his eyes from the sun at first, noticing the butterflies made out of...paper? He was even more surprised when a female was formed from the paper, let alone one in the Akatsuki. Mistu was startled at first, his hand moving to grasp Haineko, then letting go as he was that the woman meant no harm, ...Hi. He replies uncertainly, not really sure what to do or to expect.
Back to top Go down
Konan - Angel of Death -
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Konan - Angel of Death -

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Misuto and Konan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto and Konan.   Misuto and Konan. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:54 pm

*she stares hard at the boy, looking him over carefully, silently, for a few minutes* I see now that what I was told is true. What can you do?
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

Misuto and Konan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto and Konan.   Misuto and Konan. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:22 am

Misuto tilts his head uneasily, not sure why this woman was studying him, and was even more surprised at her question, What were you told? He asks, wondering if he had been spied on. If you mean about my Rinnegan, I only have one Path. If you mean about my level of skill, i'm potent enough in combat.. He answers, scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misuto and Konan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuto and Konan.   Misuto and Konan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Misuto and Konan.
Page 1 of 1