Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Issai Clan W.I.P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legacy
Legacy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Issai Clan W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Issai Clan W.I.P   Issai Clan W.I.P EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:04 pm

Name Of Bloodline: Tsuraigan/Yumegan.

Name of Clan: Issai Clan.

Name Of Members:

Description:
The Tsuraigan consists of a normal pupil shape with the color immediately changing to abyss black. The pupil starts to get alittle larger by a inch radius. A blue X appears in the pupil of the eye and connecting to the center. Outside of the pupil is the matching shade of blue from the X. The blue refers to the heart ache that has been gone through by the user.

The Yumegan is a mutated look of his Yumegan which consists of the dual colors of dark blue and black to spiral with each other to indicate perfect synchronizationbetween sadness and darkness.

Abilities:
The Issai clansmen will have to go through some kind of Heart aching depression to gain the doujutsu such as lost of family or anything.

Just unlike it's relative's Kekkei genkai,The Byakugan,The Tsuraigan isnt or has an Omniscient ability. The Abilities of the Tsuraigan are simple,Reality Warping(but im altering it to fit better in the naruto world)so it's basically creating the ultimate Genjutsus that are unable to get out of. Once gaining their is no guidance and the first timers can accidently cast these genjutsus over themselves and be permantly in another universe in their mind. To the clan of the Issai,it's mostly a drug they use on themselves to escape the world that is now before them. By them doing this they can easily escape but the temptations of their wildest fantasies are so great that they stay. The Doujutsu is also evil,once a Genjutsu is cast on the target then while they are in that form the Evil spirit that lurks in the doujutsu takes over the body. It is said that it's the small piece of the Juubi spirit.

The spirit is the clan's god and they worship it to death. The Yumekami is what they call their god.

Most of the tragedies in the family is caused by "Yumekami" resulting in more people gaining the Tsuraigan and it is an endless chain of murder. The Tsuraigan is a curse to the outside world but to the Issai Clansmen,it is paradise. When the Genjutsu is placed on one of their own or themselves,it acts as a drug and alters your brain to make you never want to leave. Only the most gifted prodigies of the clan can escape that effect(Shitsuren and Getsurei so far.).

(Basically this clan is about the heart ache of a man who gains a Doujutsu to finally get away from his problems but the price of getting away from reality is paying with the life of you and your others.)

However the Yumegan is the evolution of the Tsuraigan. The Yumegan allows the Issai Clansmen to create genjutsu from nothing but the muniplation through his eyes. With Yumegan in place, all it basically does is give the Issai clansmen Muniplation of Illusions.

Other:
All Genjutsu Createb by Issai Clansmen using Tsuraigan requires the opponent's 5 senses to activate it, however all Genjutsu created by Issal Clansmen using Yumegan which is the evolution of Tsuraigan, it is just pure illusions that can be made withour handseals. Note that all Issai genjutsu once placed on an opponent effects the mind set for their is a sealed Demon within the eyes of Tsuraigan and Yumegan.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Issai Clan W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issai Clan W.I.P   Issai Clan W.I.P EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:53 pm

I can't help but but think I heard this somewhere before.
Back to top Go down
Legacy
Legacy

Issai Clan W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issai Clan W.I.P   Issai Clan W.I.P EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:45 pm

I make this clan on alot of sites lolz.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $5000

Issai Clan W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issai Clan W.I.P   Issai Clan W.I.P EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:12 am

I think ther was also a filler episode with this kind of genjutsu per-se, one that affects all senses, and is almost impossible to get out of, unless you KNOW your in a genjutsu, and you get knocked out, or something of the sorts. It was in a filler of the first naruto series, if I'm not mistaken.

Although it was ALMOST impossible to escape, you COULD escape it. It wasn't "reality warping", but it was such a realistic genjutsu that if there were "genjutsu fires" in front of some person, they could, even if the genjutsu isn't real, get burnt in real life. Falling in "genjutsu magma" created by that "filler bloodline" allowed someone to actually appear to be burnt to a crisp in the real world, instead of only dying mentally, and the body remaining harmless.

So most of the abilities of "this" clan seem reminescent from that nameless clan of the filler, specially the demon, but the effect was diferent. The targets mostly DIDN'T choose to be there, as it was basically hell on earth, but it was still quite complicated to escape. In this bloodline, the targets "choose" to be there, which could be relative. Someone with a messed up personality could choose to escape "that" reality due to the fact that it MAY be too good, but even good things get tiring after a while. Specially paradise.

The episode in which such appears, if I'm not mistaken, is from Naruto 203 upwards to about... Naruto 207. But I could be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Legacy
Legacy

Issai Clan W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issai Clan W.I.P   Issai Clan W.I.P EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:26 am

Your right I found it however now I'm very angry to find out my hard work into these characters were all waisted. Maybe its best that I confirm with you and other admin about my other clans and characters.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $5000

Issai Clan W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issai Clan W.I.P   Issai Clan W.I.P EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:41 am

oh you don't exactly need to comment that with me or any other admin, just speaking with someone else about it that is actually a mod/admin will be ok, considering I am NOT an admin or mod.

And it happened many times before with me. When I think I got a break through technique and/or bloodline, I go around and find out that it was already created or made out by someone, some anime or such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Issai Clan W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issai Clan W.I.P   Issai Clan W.I.P Empty

Back to top Go down

Issai Clan W.I.P
Page 1 of 1