Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A cry for help -Sasuke please post-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

A cry for help -Sasuke please post- Empty
PostSubject: A cry for help -Sasuke please post-   A cry for help -Sasuke please post- EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:16 pm

The newly befriended Uchiha,Taimoshi,was walking shakily into Uchiha Clan location,tripping over his own feet.His face was pale,blood rushing out of his chest,which was hit by a Chidori wound.His body shook as he never felt this way before,and needed the help of his closest friend."Sasuke . . ."He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A cry for help -Sasuke please post-   A cry for help -Sasuke please post- EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Sasuke was nearby the area fortunately training his telepathic ability when he picked up a voice that ached in pain that belong to Taimoshi Uchiha. It echoes "Sasuke..." throughout Sasuke's mind. Sasuke was just meters away from the clan area as he came across a struggling Taimoshi whose shirt seemed to be stained in fresh warm, but close to cold blood which was rushing out of taimoshi's chest.

Sasuke assisted Taimoshi with some bandages that he had carried on him laying the boy against a tree and adjusting them to his body to minimize the blood flow for now. "Taimoshi everything's gonna be fine, just hang in there."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: A cry for help -Sasuke please post-   A cry for help -Sasuke please post- EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:16 pm

He coughed up blood in almost a minute's range until his blood flow had stopped from exiting the body.He looked over at Sasuke,his newly activated Sharingan eyes showing,it only in it's first form.He was a tad sick by the small amount of infection that formed from the wound not closed completely.

"I-i lost. . . in my first fight."He said with disappointment in his tone.He thought he had what it takes to win,but,apparently,he was mistaken."I'm . . . sorry . . . I disappointed you."He said with sadness in his voice.He was full of shame throughout his body,wanting so badly to make his master proud of him,but he failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A cry for help -Sasuke please post-   A cry for help -Sasuke please post- EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:42 pm

Sasuke could hear the sadden tone as he gave a Taimoshi a stern hard, but calm look into his face as he rested his hand onto Taimoshi's shoulder.

Sasuke says to Taimoshi "I'll tell you exactly what I had told Romono, and Gale Uchiha. I told them as long as your still living and breathing and gained knowledge from the fight you've supposivly lost then you haven't lost, as long as there is still breath in your lungs to fight another day, you haven't lost. It looks as if you've gotten your first tomoe out of that fight, see now that's a start."

Sasuke continue to path Taimoshi up with bandges and then he pulled out some sterile water and some alcohol pads. "These will sting for a moment but its to clean out your cuts and heal them faster. Oh and your home well its being renovated at the moment so you can stay at my house the estate. *Sasuke smirks* I have food, and a futon you can use downstairs I'll watch over you until your fully recovered to fight another day."
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: A cry for help -Sasuke please post-   A cry for help -Sasuke please post- EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:46 pm

"Thank you."He briefly said.His voice sounded with more reassurement,hugging Sasuke tightly.Those names!One of them sounded familar!Gale . . . no.Romo . . . that's it!"I guess we should go back to the estates . . . and one of your students;that was the opponent I faced."He said with urgency.He held onto Sasuke tightly,needing the help because the wound area badly affected his balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A cry for help -Sasuke please post-   A cry for help -Sasuke please post- EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:46 pm

*Sasuke is hugged by Taimoshi as Sasuke then hesistantly hugs back* (So Romo done this? -Sasuke searched through Taimoshi's mind to replay the battle for himself in his head.) Sasuke then picked Taimoshi up next and as some leaves had blown through the area Sasuke made a single handseal to get back to Uchiha Estate with Taimoshi safely.

Konoha Shunshin no Jutsu • [Leaf Instantaneous Body Skill] - Hidden Leaf Village
- A technique which allows the user to transport in a veil of leaves.
- Hand Seals: Monkey
- Learned in Academy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cry for help -Sasuke please post-   A cry for help -Sasuke please post- Empty

Back to top Go down

A cry for help -Sasuke please post-
Page 1 of 1