Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - Empty
PostSubject: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:56 pm

A figure forms in thin air,forming from the head first.His body forms right after.The figure appears to be Tobi,a member of the infamous Akatsuki organization.He stands in the middle of a grass field.A lake to the right and a giant hill to the left.

"I wonder where i teleported."He looks around,trying to find his opponent.Madara walks around and then decides to walk over to the lake and look at his reflection.He crouches down and pokes the water."Just like the lake that held the Sanbi."
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Senju
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aloide Vi Senju

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $998,000

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:02 pm

He'd appear walking from a distance with his hands into his sleeves,hanging his head low looking at the floor.He'd then look up towards the man wearing the Akatsuki cloak as he tilted his head a bit.Quickly he'd draw senoki slowly as a frown begins to grow on my face as he wondered what he was doing here. "...Hey...you...Your the 1 called Tobi correct...?"
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Madara turns his head to the man questioning him."Oohhh." He turns around and scratches his head,trying to figure out why everyone knows who he is."How'd you know my name?"He stops scratching his head and raises a brow."I must be famous.Banzai! Banzai!" Madara starts to jump up and down,cheering.
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Senju
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aloide Vi Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:11 pm

He'd tilt his head a bit and then straighten it once more.Growing impatient with him,He would then charge his chakra into his blade and swing it causing it to create a normal rave made out of pure chakra in the direction of the man called Tobi. "...I will not ask again..."
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:18 pm

The rave would appear to hit Tobi directly,causing an explosion.Smoke would spread through out half of the field with only a crater to be left behind.Madara would be seen sitting on the hill to the left of Aloide."Wow.That was pretty cool.Your strong mister."Madara nods his head and puts a thumb up,taunting the man."I give it a 10.Perfect score!"A laugh would be heard coming from Madara."Anyways,im Tobi..hehe."
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Senju
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aloide Vi Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:27 pm

He'd then sheathed his blade finding this as a waste of time.He'd start to walk towards Tobi passing him as he hung his head low,hiding half his face with the bangs of his hair.He'd utter a few words as he pasts him. "...Waste of time..." He'd continue to walk away in a good distance away from Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:33 pm

"Hehehe...looks like i won!" He jumps up and down again cheering."Banzai! Banzai!" Madara would do cartwheels and jump around."I can't wait until i tell Pein-Sama.My first victory."He runs around and heads towards Aloide."Hey,since i am victor of this battle....you have to buy me a dango."He reaches Aloide and taps his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:05 pm

I walk towards the area I supposed to meet at. It was a little battle I was going to have with Tobi. All I knew about him is that he is a member of the akatsuki. They are a big group of strong ninja who are doing something is all I know. Tobi is the bggest mystery because he always wears a mask. thye could have different ninja fighting as Tobi every time for all we knew. Thye just had to make him seem the same. Well lets see if this tobi is as good as they say he is.

I soon arrive at the place. It appears as if Aloide Senju has already shown up and has been fighting with him. I stay concealed in the shadows trying to make sure nothing to bad happens. Now i annalyze the area seeing what my first move should be.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Madara turns,feeling another chakra source nearby."Ahhhh...someone else is here."He reaches into his equipment pouch and pulls out a kunai.Throwing it right at Grandz's feet."Come out come out...i dont feel like playing hide and seek....although it would be a fun game."He smiles under his mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:19 pm

I notice Tobi had finally caught on. He had throw a kunai at my feet to warn me that he knew where I was. But that did seem too friendly. He could of used this chance where i didn't know he knew my location for a full on attack instead of a warning shot. I thought the akatsuki were like a big group who trampled over people who they were up against. Well I hear Pain is in their group and if they killed a Rain ninja while Pain is trying to build up a ninja force for his village. Then there could be trouble if he doesn't give me a fighting chance. I then take akunai out and throw it right at Tobi's feet just to be funny.

"So I see you finally found me I guess." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:22 pm

The kunai hits Tobi's foot,but he doesn't seem to feel anything.He walks and the kunai just slides through his foot."Well,since this guy isn't doing anything.I guess i'll deal with you."He walks towards Grandz without any sign of injury on his foot.Madara stops and then begins to skip towards Grandz."Im coming for you."
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Senju
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aloide Vi Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:24 pm

He'd look up in the direction of Grandz Nara wondering what he was doing here.He'd quickly then slide away from Tobi as he then continued to eye the young Genin.He'd watch a s a little dialogue took place.He'd tilt his head in confusion to whether or not he was friend or foe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:26 pm

I see my kunai does hit his foot.He doesn't seem to even show any sign that he felt it at all. This was going to be annoying. A ninja that doesn't feel any pain at all. Wonder I can deal with him. He then starts to skip right over towards me. this guy can't really be akatsuki and an S-ranked ninja. He is way too goofy for that. I make some handsigns and use the Shadow possesion jutsu to try and bind his shadow with mine.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Madara can see the shadow coming straight towards him."Hmmm....a shadow?What the?"He stops skipping and the shadow catches him."Whoa.I can't move."Madara tries to escape the shadow hold but seems to have problems in doing so.He struggles to move his neck and look at Grandz."What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Aloide Vi Senju
S-Rank
S-Rank
Aloide Vi Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:35 pm

As the shadow ensnared Tobi he ponder on what to do or if he should take action.He'd then decided to wait and watch until the young Genin needed assistance.He'd walk to a near by tree and lean against it to watch as the events unfold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:33 pm

I see I actully caught this guy in my shadow. At my level I could probaly get in one attack with most people . But why settle this for just one little trick. I could just strengthen my hold on him to see how interesting abit. "Well Mr. tobi, This is my bloodlines powers. Its called Shadow possesion which if my shadow touches your feet you have to mirror my movements." I then use my hand to yawn and Tobi copies me. "Now lets see how much I can do to to you before your mental resistance can help. " I said to him. I then made some handsigns and then a shadowy arm came right from the shadow at your feet. Then it grabs right at his neck and tried to grab and choke.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:34 pm

As the hand slid up Madara's chest he instantly started laughing."Oooh.That tickles."He would taunt Grandz and dissapear from the face of the earth for a moment.The same figure would then appear beside Grandz with a kunai pointed right at his neck."That was pretty interesting.....but when you have my powers...."He smirks under his mask as the sharingan glows in a crimson color."You dont have to worry about such a jutsu..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:45 pm

I see this Tobi person had felt no effect from my jutsu. he then disapeared into thin air and reappeared right behind me. I could see his sharingan in his eyes. Wasn't this the power that the Uchiha clan possesed with his eye. Well I only know about it is its supposed to copy jutsu. But my shadow possesion is Bloodline powers so it can't be copied as easily. he has his kunai to my neck and I see little way out.

"Ha, interesting power you have, but you not that it helps iif you can't get near me without getting caught." I use the handsign I held to make my shadow extend over to his feet seeing he was right beiside me. He wasn't too hard to catch. But all i can do is keep him here getting close to me and nothing else. "well laets have some fun here. " I use my jutsu to have him dance around like an idiot. "Well your pretty fun to fight I guess. But disapearing des get annoying I say to him"
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Madara begins dancing."Woooooo.This is fun."He does a funny dance and manages to turn his head towards Aloide."You should join in."He begins laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:01 pm

I can see my jutsu only controls his movements I make. He is somehow free to make his own when he wants to. It must be some power he has some how. He you cant run from shadow possesion after you are caught .The only was as if he is using a teleportation technique. Well this guy will be pretty hard to hit for sure. "Well looks like your enjoying your self with my jutsu." I then make some handsings and a big shadoowy fog of chakra surrounds us. "Now lets se how you fair against this move." this fog of chakra would allow me to detect any chakra movement in it. So now i could tell where his jutsu is comming from. It would also completely blind him so his sharingan can't work on me. I then made him hand me his kunai. Then I took it and plunged it into his heart.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Madara hands Grandz the kunai."You could take that...its not like i need it."As Madara hands him the kunai,his opponent decides to plunge it right into his heart."Whoa!What are you trying to do!?!?"Grandz's arm goes right through Madara's chest and he breaks out of the shadow hold."Ok,now im not playing with you....."He sends a kick to Grandz's stomach hoping to knock the wind out of him.

He then jumps into the air,out of the fog.Landing on the hill,Madara takes a seat."Your getting boring."He yawns and lays back."I guess i should play it cool and take a nap,just like Deidara-Senpai told me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:42 am

Grandz then lays on the ground faced down from Tobi's kick. He then pretends to be knocked out but is really making handsigns under his chest. then he uses his Shadow blurr Jutsu and he instantily disapears and appears to safty. " That was close. Hmm , he is stronger than what people say. Maybe when I get stronger I can find out who he is." Grandz said as he walked away minding his own business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -   Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju - Empty

Back to top Go down

Tobi vs Aloide - Uchiha vs Senju -
Page 1 of 1