Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Flashback Battle~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

~Flashback Battle~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Flashback Battle~   ~Flashback Battle~ EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:54 am

The skies were dark and a cloaked figure would be seen walking through an endless desert of trees,his hood covering his face and nothing but his glowing crimson eyes. would be seen in the pitch black area.A large battle fan rested on his back as he hiked though the forest.He headed towards Mt.Kurama,said to be the residing place of Sojobo,the king of Tengu.Many of the locals that lived in the villages that surrounded the mountain told stories of the mythical lord,but that didn't get to Madara.The young Uchiha was called for by Sojobo,and so he looked forward to meeting him.But something disturbed Madara,Sojobo rarely calls,so this was urgent.

Madara reached the lair of Sojobo,which was a large temple surrounded by flying creatures that had the appearances of crows."King of Tengu!I,Madara Uchiha stand here before your temple.Why do you need me!?!?!?"Madara yelled.A large shadow emerged from within the temple and a human looking man stepped out standing at seven feet."Ahhhh,so you have come my son Madara."The Uchiha looked at his father and bowed."Yes.WHy do you need me here father?"He looked at the floor while speaking to the great king.Sojobo stood there without saying a single word.The great Tengu lord then walked over to Madara and laid a hand on his shoulder."Im afraid i need something of yours..."Sojobo closed his eyes as the Tengu creatures flying around the two laughed and watched.The Uchiha looked up at his father."Im afraid i need your body.A new vessel is needed,and your body will be that vessel."
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Madara Uchiha

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

~Flashback Battle~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Flashback Battle~   ~Flashback Battle~ EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:27 am

Madara stared at the face of his father.He had felt betrayed by his own family member."B-but i am your son."Sojobo opened the both of his eyes and stared into the eyes of his son."Yes,i know.But i only created you for this reason."The young Uchiha leaped back,reaching for his blade while in the air.After landing on the ground while drawing his blade,Sojobo teleported beside his son and gripped onto his cloak,lifting him off the ground with ease."There is no point in resisting my son.I will have your body."Madara was not going to let this demon take his body.He was going to fight back even if it killed him."Noooo!!!"He used his teleportation technique to escape the grasp of his father and appear ten meters away from him.Sojobo smiled at his sons abilities and walked over to Madara."You are not going to escape my son."

As Sojobo grew closer and closer,Madara stepped back,holding out his blade."I will not lose to you!"Using his extraordinary speed,the Uchiha appeared right infront of Sojobo and sent a thrust towards Sojobo,hoping to impale him in the chest.The Tengu king simply backhanded the blade away and sent a kick towards Madara's stomach."You are truly a fool.A mortal created blade like that cannot affect me."Sojobo landed the kick,sending his son towards the stone wall adjacent to the temple.A small crater would be created on impact and Madara would slide down to the ground."Ughh."He woould slowly get back onto his feet and walk towards Sojobo.

"I will have my fun with you before I decide to kill you."Sojobo would let out a laughter as he watched his son stumble.Madara would send a kick at the Tengu's rib."Shut up!!"Sojobo would then catch the foot and swing him towards the opposite side of the wall.Madara had caught Sojobo with one of the basic shinobi techniques.His body would burst into a cloud of smoke."What!?"While Sojobo had his guard down,Madara would perform a set of handseals and release a giant ball of fire.The fire ball would head towards Sojobo,burning the stone beneath the ball of fire on its way towards him.The Tengu King was well aware of this and reached behind him,pulling out a fan made from seven feathers.He would swing his arm sending a large gust of wind towards the ball of fire and Madara."I will show you the true power of the Tengu!"The large amount of wind created from the fan would send the fire back towards Madara.
Back to top Go down

~Flashback Battle~
Page 1 of 1