Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) Empty
PostSubject: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Taimoshi stood in the central Training grounds; located in the Center of the Family's fortress. He anxiously awaited the arrival of his twin sisters (Lily Senju, and Melina Senju), and Almost-Twin Brother (Riku Uchiha).
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $21,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:36 pm

A single rose pierced the ground and begun to grow until it begun to open and a young girl starts to come from the rose and you see her purple hair and tanktop and she steps out the rose she carries in her left hand her special rose and her onxy black eyes glances at her brother then back at the rose
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Ninja Stats
Ryo: $1000

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Riku walked into the training ground his purple and grayish eyes calm and collected he walked up to his older brother and waited for his sisters to arrive his hair flowed in the breeze as he waited and he let out a yawn
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:52 pm

*comes up from the ground* here
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:00 pm

OOC: Now that everybody's here.. the post order is: Me, Melina, Riku, and Lily. Please follow it. If you got objections, keep them to yourselves. I won't teach you if you argue against it.

Taimoshi first looked at his sister, Melina Senju, often called "Di-Vine." "Was the flashy entrance really necessary?" He asked her; then turning his attention to Riku. "Nice of you to join us, Riku," He told his brother; hinting sarcasm. Finally, he looked at his other sister, Lily Senju, looking at her with a sigh. "Lily.. please try to be original. That entrance has already been done." Taimoshi stated; referring to Melina's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Melina looks at her brother and said in a mild tone"Beauty never stops dear brother"then she will show a small smirk then she glances at her dear twin and smiles as the rose she came in return to its normal size and vanished
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Riku Yawned once more and ran his fingers through his hair and crossed his arms his face still calm and collected "well tai are we going to begin anytime soon"he said in a low tone of voice
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:16 pm

excuse you brother! *sticks tongue out*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Taimoshi ignores the arguing; whistling to get them all quiet. "Alright you three---we're going to be learning how to strike critical points in an opponent's body. They can be organs, bones, pressure points, and other weaknesses in the average Human body." Taimoshi explained; waiting to see if they understood him.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Melina smiles at her brother and then she looks at her other two sibilings and smiles at them"i understand brother"she says in a calm tone as she plays with her rose
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:28 pm

"im aware of all the vital points brother"he said in a kinda of cheerful voice cracking a smile at his siblings before covering it back up with a frown
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 pm

*smiles* i understand. *looks at melina*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:56 pm

He points to a set of four dummies; the basic features of a normal human shown. "To begin, I want you to uppercut the dummies noses---smashing their nose into their brain," Taimoshi said; introducing them to the first style.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Melina smiled as she was blessed with the inhuman strengh of the senju,she then made her rose vanish as she walks to the first dummy"guess im first"she clutches her fist as she does the uppercut it shatters Occ:didnt knw if it was wood or stuffed
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Riku walked up to the next dummy and gave its nose an uppercut shattering it's head
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:09 pm

*walks up uppercutting the dummies nose right into its head and shoots out the other side*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:18 pm

He sighed; three more dummies destroied now. "I know you're all 'strong'.. but please don't destroy all the dummies," He said; pointing to a second set of dummies. "Now.. chop your hands against the dummies' neck.. without breaking it! ...That means mainly you, Melina." Taimoshi ordered; glaring at his sister whom shown to much of her strength.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:24 pm

"What did i do its part of me but ill try"she said shaking her head as she walks to her next dummy and she uses her left hand and chops at the dummies neck with a tap"there"
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Riku cross chops with both hands on the neck leaving little indents on the neck but not destroying it
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:00 am

*nods and runs to the dummy making a 360 degree turn bringing my hand to its neck cutting it off*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:31 am

He sighs; 'At least it was only one..' He thought to himself. "Now.. with this one---go ahead with your Inhuman strength, Girls. Riku---just do what you can do." Taimoshi instructed them; pointing to more dummies. "Now.. focus chakra to your hands to strengthen them---while your hands are on each side of the head. Then, slam them on the head to crush the skull.." Taimoshi ordered; yawning quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Melina went to the next dummy and then she clutches her fist and smiles as she slams both of her hands and smashed it on the skull from the impact the head shattered so did have the body then she back away and looks at her work
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:19 pm

Riku clenched his fists in anger "dont under estimate me Tai"he said under his breathe he gathered the chakra in his palms and smashed the dummies head splitting him down the middle
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 pm

*cartwheels to the dummy going faster and higher each time and gets above the dummy and smashes my hands on its head crushing it flat and jumps off*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:12 pm

He nodded once more, pointing to yet another set of dummies. "Give a swift, but strong enough uppercut beneath the Center of the chin. This will give an inbalancement that will cause a rupture to make the sight of an opponent become momentarily blurry, dizzy, and maybe even knock them back." He briefly said, waiting to watch them do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)   Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teaching a lesson.. (Melina, Lily, Taimoshi, and Riku only)
Page 1 of 1