Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:57 pm

~~A basic Training Grounds located in the Floating Fortress, mostly used by the main family whom lives here.~~

Taimoshi came here with his younger sister, Melina Senju, here to train her so she may one day be as knowledgeable as he. "Alright, first things, first. You may have in-human Strength, but you need something else to rely on in battle." He said, looking to see if she was paying attention.

(I talked to mom, Aka Rave, and she said you and your sister get your strength like Sakura from the manga does---chakra enhancement. Taimoshi will basically help you become stronger, so you won't always need that Chakra enhancement, and will be fine if you have no use of it due to low chakra levels.)
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $21,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Melina was on the family training field with her older brother whom suppose to train her to become strong and then her brother begin explaining and melina nodded and replied"understood"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:12 pm

He smiled, glad she understood him. "I'm going to do something with you..Ok?" He simply asked, performing the beginning of a summoning process. "This will help you, but only if you'd like to do it?" He briefly asked, wanting her approval to continue it.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Melina smiled and then she nodded at her brother to continue and she watches what he is bout to do
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:26 pm

As he finished the Summoning process, a large dome appeared several yards from Taimoshi---few feet from Melina. "Whoops! My bad on that one..!" He briefly exclaimed, shrugging lightly. "Now, this is what I use when I want to enhance my 'Natural Abilities', aka my normal strength, speed, and stamina. Would you like to try it?" He asked, then simply waiting for a response.

Jutsu Used:

* Name: Keiko Engai - [Training Dome]
* Type: Summoning
* Elements (If any): None.
* User(s): Taimoshi Uchiha, and other people he wishes to teach it to.

* Keiko Engai is a form of Summoning, which can be used to enhance one's Physical Skills. When summoning it, a Large Dome will appear several yards infront of the user. When entering, the user has control over the environment; giving them the ability to make it look like a normal Training grounds. However, they may also alter the gravity when entering, using this to improve such skills as, Strength, and Speed. Nobody but the user may usually enter.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Melina looks at him summon a training dome and she looks at it"yes i want to try it"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:33 pm

He meets her at the Dome's door, which slides open; it being very hi-tech. Inside, there are severals doors, switches, and places to eat some food or rest. "Are you ready?" He said, walking near one of the other doors. He was infront of the control panel, him having to set it up for her.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Melina walks with him to the dome entrance as the door slides open and they walk in and there are alot of doors then her brother go to a panel as she waits
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:43 pm

He adjusted the Gravity Levels to be slightly increased to that of what a normal human on Earth is used to. He didn't raise it too high because of any deadly circumstances he could cause. "Tell me something. If you could train in any environment, what would it be? Describe it to me, in detail." He briefly said, awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Melina ponders for a few seconds and then close her eyes"it will have a garden like platform a spuare like trainning platform and the wind is blowing slightly and trees in afar and a lake in the north"she smiles and open her eyes
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:56 pm

He put the following information into the System, it designing the training field. Taimoshi pressed the activation button---the entrance to the dorm locking, and the door to the training room opening. "Lets go take a look.." He said as they walked in, Melina instantly feeling the stronger Gravitational Push/Pull on her body. For Taimoshi, it wouldn't seem that way---him training in more vast Gravitational Push/Pulls.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:04 pm

Melina follows her brother and as soon as she entered the room her body seem to be heavier then before and she walks slow cause of the gravity it feel her body is inwstrain but she doesnt show it cause she knows she must get strong to get respect
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Taimoshi simply stood up straight, him looking down at his sister---whom should be crouched due to the Gravity. "You wanted this..go ahead. Try moving, and fighting.." Taimoshi briefly said, eager to see her results.

(For the First Page or so, you will have the following: Pulled Muscles, Over-worked Muscles, Strained Muscles, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Melina hear her brother words and her knees bent abit cause of the gravity her muscles begun to tighten up as it seem she weighed a ton vains begun to show on her arm as she struggles suffering in her body she throws a punch but barely then tries with the other arm but barely suffering the pain on her face is pure determination
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:54 pm

He sighed lightly, looking at his sister's attempts. 'This could take a while...' He thought to himself, continuing to observe her. "Melina.. not so easy, is it?" He spoke with a proud smirk, awaiting any rude comments.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Melina just continued struggling to punch with both hands it felt like her muscles will toqe but she knew she cant give up she wanted thhs she got it and she knew after this she would be a new person then she hears her brother say something and slowly a smile formed
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Taimoshi appeared next to his younger sister in an instance, his hand on hers'. He looked down at her, a slight look of worry own his face. "You may be wanting to rush things---claiming the respect you 'think' you deserve by now---but rushing won't do much to help you. If you rush, you may hurt yourself severely..understand? And if I have to, I will pull the plug if you don't listen.." He briefly said, being true to what he said.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:30 pm

As melina was punching her brother appeared beside her telling her not too rush things she knew he was right so she nodded and she spread her legs with greart effort each fist on her side and slowly start punch with each arm one at a time more calm minded then before and she continued punching one at a time it still feel her muscle is tight cause of the gravity
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:15 pm

He nodded, seeing little, but still progress as she would continue her training. "I'm going to leave you alone for a little bit..heed my warnings. If not, you may suffer issues with your muscles, and inner-body that will be of extreme measures. I shall take my leave now.." He said, beginning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Melina glanced at her brother and nods and she continues this sweat dripping from her body as she continued and she smiles as hours past since she saw her brother she seem to get use to it as time goes by her arms arent as tight as before but still tight and she smiles as she punch the air making it whistle and these words escape her lips"i am melina senju
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:41 pm

As more hours past you see melina still punching and kicking but better and faster her muscles still in pain but only abit and she pulls off good combonations her speed quicker then before and then you see she is soaked with sweat and then she starts to throw low,mid and high kicks shes barefooted as she does this and her eyes seem to flicker from black to light blue and then she stops and drops to the ground and begun doing push ups slowly but swiftly
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:09 pm

Melina was pushing her self up and down as she does the push ups and the gravity is still afecting her bout 10% and she continues the push ups and sweat drop over and over then she push her self up and start kicking at the air once again but faster it was like she was kicking so fast you hear roaring wind from it and then the gravity begun to affect her less and less as she jumps in the air doing a ariel attack and then she lands and drops to her knees breathing hard as she gets up again and she jumps using speed and wind momentuem and comes down with a heel and flips back as she does a swift punch combo with a double axe handle finisher
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Melina stops for a minute as it is now dark outside and she gets in a meditation stance as she focus more and after bout thirty minutes she gets up and begun punching and kicking once again her speed and power increased the gravity seem not to bother her and she smiles as she do things with perfect succession and she will look up and smiles and she will lay on the ground and slowly fall asleep with a smile of her progress and then she was sleep all the training made her tired
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:02 pm

[Next Day]Melina eyes begun to open as she yawns and gets up and streches abit and then looks around"umm im hungrey i wonder where the food in this place oh well"she says in a mild tone then she summons up vegables and start to eat then she gets ready and begun to punch the air with her new found speed and she smiles how fast she is"with this new found power i can pass the chuunin exams i have to thank taimoshi for this"she then begun running she was faster then before then she backflips and she lands and smiles"wow im fast i cant beleive it wow"she then start to do combos with her new speed and power
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:03 pm

[Next Day]Melina eyes begun to open as she yawns and gets up and streches abit and then looks around"umm im hungrey i wonder where the food in this place oh well"she says in a mild tone then she summons up vegables and start to eat then she gets ready and begun to punch the air with her new found speed and she smiles how fast she is"with this new found power i can pass the chuunin exams i have to thank taimoshi for this"she then begun running she was faster then before then she backflips and she lands and smiles"wow im fast i cant beleive it wow"she then start to do combos with her new speed and power
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next