Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

~~A basic Training Grounds located in the Floating Fortress, mostly used by the main family whom lives here.~~

Taimoshi came here with his younger sister, Melina Senju, here to train her so she may one day be as knowledgeable as he. "Alright, first things, first. You may have in-human Strength, but you need something else to rely on in battle." He said, looking to see if she was paying attention.

(I talked to mom, Aka Rave, and she said you and your sister get your strength like Sakura from the manga does---chakra enhancement. Taimoshi will basically help you become stronger, so you won't always need that Chakra enhancement, and will be fine if you have no use of it due to low chakra levels.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $21,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 pm

After a few hours of combat training melina was walking around really jogging and she closes her eyes as she leans forward and starts going faster way faster,she draws two kunais and threw them then jumped in the air and throw two more which cancels the other two out and then as they about to hit the ground she threw ninja wolfbanes to nail the kunais in the center and then she lands in greart success then she throws a shuriken and cut all the heads of the flowers with great speed,then the petals of the flowers goes to her hand and form a petal shuriken and she threw it
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:57 am

After hours of weapon trainining melina stood up straight her legs close together her right arm behind her back as the left would face anyone she fights(dada chuunin exam stance)then she would run and use her imgination and she use her speed as in great success she hits a dummy in the air and then got on all fours and jumps as she is now under the dummy and first she throws a back to its gut then a side kick as it was going down she pulled up abit"IM NOT DONE YET"Then she brings her heel down on the dummy chest and as she connected she looked like her father and a crater was made under the dummy and she would flip back and she was amazed how she did that"only if brother and papa was here to see that"she says happily
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:48 pm

After shattering the first dummy 7he sees another and spread her legs and dashed at it with light speed and she kicks it in the air then uses her rose whip to surround it like a tornado and then she vanished and appeared above it and begun using her gouken and starts punching it rapidly at light speed then when they got close to the ground she would 3inish it with one last punch and a crater would be made as dust fill the area and pieces of the dummy shatter and as it clears you see her breathing with a smile"peerfect"
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:12 pm

As melina did her taijutsu now she sits and meditates for a few hours as her mind drift making her relaxed and then she opened her eyes and thinks:what will happen when the exams are near i have to make sure i dont make mistakes or it will be bad and it depends who im up against too and what they can do:Melina then yawned abit then sighs and then she flips up and starts punching and kicking as she is soaked with sweat and she stops and smells her self"GOD I STINK!"she then paces and looks around"he should of told me where the bathroom is in this place it seems i been here for years"she then walks around more she have sore muscles cause of the training she did she then sat down and tilt her head back and then yawned and closed her eyes and slept
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:31 pm

From a secluded location, Taimoshi stood, watching, and enjoying his sister's pain. 'No shower..? Sucks if a Senju can't stand a little bit of grime, and at least able to get dirty. Well.. nobody would've suspected a Wood Manipulator to be Afwaid of getting dwirty.. Cry baby.' He thought to himself, mocking her with ease.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Melina eyes open a few minutes later and she stands and strecthes"ok ok time to test everything"melina begun running way way faster then she did before coming here and she then drew three kunai thanks to the momentuem when she threw the kunais they where fast as ever then she cancels it out with another then she three the thrid and all three spun in the air and melina was still running then she jumps and does a moonsomersault and landed"ok that was ok"
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Melina closes her eyes as her muscles are still sore"i feel like a amazon"she then gets her rose and smiled"i cant wait till the exams it would be awesome"her rose glow as she put it away and begun punching the air and smiling while she does it and then she does kicking combos and then she jumps with a jumping spinning kick and landed and laid down
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:41 pm

He rested his foot on her head, trying to wake her. "Before we go further, you will have to convince me to let it continue, and the same to be allowed to try and be a Sage.." Taimoshi said, sighing to her.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:53 pm

Melina eyes open when she feel something and she gets up and see her brother and she hears what he says and she jumps back and stands up straight one hand behind her back and the other facing tai and she looks at him through her fingers and her eyes flicker again to light blue and back to black"fine brother"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:57 pm

He simply stood there, the look on his face staying the same. "The fighting part isn't yet, but the explaining part is. 'Persuade' me to give you a chance..why do you deserve to be Sage. You'll have to do well..I wouldn't just pick someone of your age for trashy reasons.." He explained, waiting for her to talk.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:12 pm

She gets out of the stance and looks her brother in the eyes and says"to be respected for my hard work and to show myself that i am s bein weak and to rise among all strugglesand to fight beside you mama and papa"she closes her eyes
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:14 pm

He sighed, putting his head down in annoyance."You can earn respect through normal training..why else would you want to become a Sage?" He briefly asked, tired of the 'respect' nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Melina looked more serious and she says to tai in a mild tone"to..protect and to show father i am successful this is not jealous it is how i feel i want show every1 that looked down on me even i can be a success and you i want to prove myself to you for you wont look down on me
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:30 pm

He nodded, beginning to "slightly" understand her. "Fine, fight me now if you want it..you'll get the chance to be a Sage if you get the Ok from me. But.., if I say 'No', I want no complaints!" He explained, waiting for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:48 pm

While her brother was talking she takes off her samdels and then as soon as he finished making sure to take in his words she then use her ablity to use plants and made ten ninja wolfbanes and threw them at tai in a X formation and thanks to her new speed she blended five shurikens in them melina wonder did her bro know the flowers are poisonous,then she charged at her bro and made a sign and five afterimages appear and if they get close enough melina will attempt to kick her brother in the air if failed she would backflip and throw five more ninja wolfbanes straight at tai
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Taimoshi simply pulled out a kunai, focusing Magnetism chakra to his kunai. This technique made the kunai set a different trajectory for all other metal weapons. The new trajectory made Melina's metal weapons get launched in an alternate direction. Taimoshi decided to keep this effect on his kunai for the fight---it costing little amounts of chakra. He dodged the flowers, avoiding her kick as well since the Wolfbanes never hit, nor the shurikens. At that moment, he activated his first level of sharingan---not wanting to get poisoned.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Melina watches as her attack fails and sees not even one hit she looks at tai eyes to see the sharingan and she thought for a minute then she used the petals of the flowers thrown to form petal shuriken it was another blending tatic it seem petal shurikens was going at him but in reality real one was then she picked up speed and while tai focus on the first attack melina will come down with a heel kick using her inhuman strengh but since training in gravity it really didnt take chakra and if tai would dodge she would land and throw a kunai with a paperbomb
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:52 pm

As the petal shuriken got close enough, Taimoshi stomped his foot on the ground; Katon transferring to the ground, a burst of fire erupting from the ground. After neutralizing the petal shuriken, he swiftly turned his feet; the Burst of continuing flames directed at Melina. This should have blasted her away with a strong impact, the fire burning most of her skin.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:06 pm

As melina was coming down she notice fire was coming up she did a sign as she uses replacement and is replace with the body of one of the dummys by tai and she was there now send a upward kick to him trying to kick him in the air once more if success she would use her rose whip and surround tai and disappear and appear above him and start impaling him with punches down to the ground,but if failed she would jump bk and make signs and vines will come through the ground attempting to bind tai and she would throw five ninja wolfbanes at him and she thinks:i need to find a way but how:
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:34 am

She was successful in knocking him into the air, however, he dodged the whip she attempted to use on him. Taimoshi used his arms to block the punches, kicking her into the ground as he would land softly on his feet. He allowed her to capture him in the binding, him fooling her into believing he was caught. Once she threw the Wolfbanes', he bursted fire from the back of his feet---burning off the vines. Before he could get hit, the burned vines were nothing more than ash---Taimoshi escaping the hit. "You need to know your opponent like a book..read what their going to do. Sharingan isn't always the thing that lets us do that..it's all up here." He said, pointing to his head.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:42 am

As melinas punches was blocked she was countered with a kick which sent her to the ground and as he land melina begun to get up her eyes just heating in determination.then she dashes at her brother and summons wolfbanes but before getting to close she throws them and right behind them is a left punch towards tai face and she uses her gouken
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:41 pm

(Gouken? Wolfbanes? Explain.)
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:46 pm

(Gouken=inhuman strengh,Wolfbanes=Poison flower)
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:15 pm

He dodged the Wolfbanes successfully, but got wrapped into her punch at his face. The Inhuman strength made him hit a nearby tree with great force, him feeling great pain in his inner-body. He would perform a set of handseals, them being for two different techniques. In a bolt of light, Taimoshi would be away from his crash site, literally infront of her now. With Lightning chakra focused to his hands, he clamped on tightly to her arms, Lightning shocking her arms, and hands---shutting down the nerves in each arm/hand. This left her temporarily unable to move them. "A little too much?" He briefly said, right before giving a swift upper-cut to get distance. With the given time, he made another string of handseals, a thick mist covering the area---making sight useless.

Jutsus Used:

Kirigakure no Jutsu [Hidden Mist Skill]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra
- Hand Seals: Serpent
- Effect: A skill where the user channels their chakra into the air, creating a thick mist around the entire area they are fighting within. This effect is further intensified by how much water is within the immediate area. Veiling the user from the opponent, making them have to rely on other senses.

Rakurai Shunshin no Jutsu • [Bolt Instantaneous Body Skill] - Hidden Cloud Village
- A technique which allows the user to transport through bolts of lightning.
- Hand Seals: Bird
- Learned in Academy.

Lightning Release · Jolt Clamp [Raiton · Yusuburu Kasugai No Jutsu]
- A lightning technique used to paralyze
- Handseals: Horse, Goat, Serpent
- Effect: The user turns their chakra into electrical current and grab the opponent, sending a jolt of electricity into the opponent, temporarily paralyze an area of muscle.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:28 pm

As melina successfully hit her brother before she could do anything her arms was paralzed by her brother jutsu and then uppercut and sent back and then she uses her legs to get on a knee her eyes closed and she thinks"I cant go down like this i cant and wont!"she opens her eyes wide as they are green and its a sharingan(daday said i cn get it)then she uses her other senses to try to find her brother and then she uses her good flexiblity to reach in her pouch to get a herb berry and begun chewing it and she waited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]   Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Melina, and Taimoshi.. [Private]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next