Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2009-05-01

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $75,000
Ryo in the bank: $25,000

Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] Empty
PostSubject: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Melina was put to bed recently by her Twin Sister, Lily, whom left shortly afterward. Taimoshi would soon fade into the background of her bedroom; locking the door upon entrance. He stood over her bedside, a light sigh escaping his soft lips; him hoping she'd awaken so he could talk to her alone.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $21,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Melina eyes begun to open as her rose was in her hand and she see tai and jumps bk abit"may i ask what you want"she says in a calm tone and she grips her rose tightly
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:50 pm

He moves no inch from his current spot, merely redirecting his eyes to her new location on the bed. "Those eyes of yours, Melina.. full of hate, and anger. Don't walk the path, me, and your father were cursed with.." Taimoshi began, beginning to explain his past. "If you will consider to listen to me, then tell me now. I'm only here to tell you what lies behind your thoughts, anger, and hatred.." Taimoshi briefly said, wanting to opportunity to speak with his sister.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Melina slowly begun to speak but stop as she gripped her rose she finally opens up and moves all her bed of the roses"go ahead and sit"
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:57 pm

*runs to the door trying to open it* melina are you ok? tai are you in there?
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:02 pm

He took a brief moment to sit down, his face resting towards the ground. "Sister, father isn't treating you like this out of you being weak..it's far more serious than that." Taimoshi began to explain, not near done yet. "He knows well you, and your sister have a chock full of skill---not to mention power. He just.. understands his own Clan more." He said, concluding on a reason for her not to feel weak. "..The struggle I went through. Not knowing I had a home.. that made me strong. You're too young for what me, and Dad are doing. If you truly want to earn your respect, which Father, and Mother already have---you need to train." He explained, beginning to end the explanation. "Never tell me you aren't loved as much because of the Cursed Sharingan you weren't gifted with.. that cursed Eye causes no happiness, or joy. You've lived with mother, and father your whole life.." Taimoshi concluded, standing up. "Lily, go play with Riku!" Taimoshi shouted, sending Lily away.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Melina grip her cover tightly and look down as tai explains to her and she spoke"i try to get them to appreciate me the way they do you"she holds her rose to her chest
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:14 pm

He held her closely to him, embraced in a small hug. "You need not.. you are already appreciated. What you now need is purely respect.. the courage from others to trust you can survive in this world alone. That..you may get when older, dear sister. You are too young to be doing such activities, but can do it after some good training. They'll still love you the most, dear sister..." He briefly said, light tears rolling down his eyelids.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Melina hugged her brother close and bury her head in his chest as she begun to cry"b--b but you gain much more then i ever could i was jealous cause you gain such more"
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:24 pm

*hears some then walks away letting them talk*
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:26 pm

He sighed, looking down her back. "Jealousy is a cruel mistress, eh? But, no.. you think you haven't gained it yet, do ya? I gained respect because of my suffering, training, and survival with little people..! Once you fight, train, and hone your skills to your best, you will earn your respect." He finished, looking at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Melina smiles as she let her brother go and then spread her hands and in between them it glows and a herb appears"here brother this is a special herb"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:20 pm

He raised an eyebrow, easily taking the "Special Herb." His suspicion rose as he got curious on the Herb's qualities, and use. "What does this do?" He asked, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:27 pm

"it heals any medical condition and scars when your in middle of battle and cnt heal u cn take a berry from it"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:34 pm

He shrugged, lightly pressing his lips to her forehead. "Thank you," He briefly said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:39 pm

As melina forehead is kissed she smiles"i know how you over do things so be careful even a sannin has limits"she stands up stil short and pokes him"training?"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:42 pm

He held a light smile over his gentle lips, admiring his short amount of wisdom. "We over-do things for what we believe to be true.." He briefly said, taking her hand. He walked towards the door with her, unlocking it himself. "Sure, why not?" He said, waiting for her to go first.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Melina went and got her sandels and put them on with her short purple hair glimpse and she smiles as she runs to the door and trips"owww"then she jumps up"im ok i think"
Back to top Go down
Taimoshi Uchiha
S-Rank
S-Rank
Taimoshi Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:51 pm

He sighed briefly, pulling his sister out of her room; the door shutting behind them.
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:58 pm

she makes sure she have her special rose before exiting her room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]   Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Melina Resting [Please don't intrude.. ]
Page 1 of 1