Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Ninja Stats
Clan: Uchiha
Ryo: $1000
Ryo in the bank: $0

Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed} Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed}   Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed} EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Riku walked into the living room area and took a deep breathe.He walked up to the family picture in the living room.He removed it carefully and looked at the safe.He activated his sharingan.He could then see through the lock.He began to put the combo in.He heard it un lock.He quickly opened it and took out the basic summoning scroll.

He put the lock back on.Then quickly grabbed the picture and put it back on the wall.He began walking down the hallway.His eyes glowing crimson and spinning faster than usual.He reached the outside and sat down on a rock and began to look at the scrolls contents.He then bit his finger and wrote his name down in blood.He then began to perform the hand signs.The contract seal slithering down his arm onto his wrist and hand.He then continued his reading of the scroll

Last edited by Riku Uchiha on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed}   Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:00 am

*in a tree then hears a noise seeing riku. wonders what hes up to she stays knowing he will probably sense me*
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed}   Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:19 am

Riku finished reading the scroll. After that Riku then stood up and performed the hand seals. The chakra in his body letting of a small aura. Then riku's aura grew by the second.It had turned a Deep purple color.Riku slammed his hand down on ground. The crimson and black summoning circle spread out around him. Before he knew it he was standing on a ten foot tall purple viper. She seemed quite irritated while looking up at Riku. Her eyes were a pair of deep crimson.

Riku then a bit frightened jumped off.Riku drew his sword and got in a position of attack.The viper wrapped its tail around Riku."Hello there my little friend"She said as she licked the side of his face. Riku was a bit un easy by all this."A-a-are you going to eat me?"He asked. She then chuckled "Oh no my child why would I eat you.".He shrugged"I guess its a stereotype that every snake wants to eat humans." She hissed at his words."That's mans foolishness in its truest form." she said in disgust.

Riku was a bit concerned that he may have offended her. She smiled at him and uncoiled herself from his frame."Now where are my manors? My name is Tsubaki" Riku smiled and petted Tsubaki's head"Its quite alright my name is Riku Uchiha, the youngest son of Sasuke Uchiha, and Ravefire Senju Riku then rolled up the scroll and placed it by the Sakura trees.
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed}   Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:21 am

*jumps back when seeing the vipor, i lay down to stay hidden from the snake not knowing if its eyesight is good*
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed}   Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Tsubaki then turned her attention to lily."Riku i believe your sister is here,judging by the smell."Riku then walked over to where lily was"nii-chan what are you doing down there"he asked
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed}   Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:21 pm

*stands up still looking at the snake and jumps down* I'm Lily. *looks at onii-chan* i was working on the tree branches!
Back to top Go down
Riku Uchiha
Chunnin
Chunnin
Riku Uchiha

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed}   Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 pm

Tsubaki then reared her head up to look in lilies eyes."You have a lovely sister Riku-koi."Riku then turned to tsubaki"uhh i think koi is a bit much tsubaki."Tsubaki then turned her back to him."Im going to pretend like i didnt hear that."Riku scratched his head confused by all this."What a moody snake."He said annoyed
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed}   Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:28 pm

*laughs* onii-chan calm down. its her way of living
Back to top Go down
Melina Senju
Chunnin
Chunnin
Melina Senju

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Stats
Clan: Senju
Ryo: $21,000

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed}   Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Melina was seen walk among her siblings her hair now long and black and in the center of her chest is a black rose mark
Back to top Go down
Lily Senju
Genin
Genin
Lily Senju

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed}   Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed} EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:38 pm

*sees melina*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed}   Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Rules One through Ten{invite needed}
Page 1 of 1