Sannin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sannin Central

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Ninja Stats
Clan: None
Ryo: $0
Ryo in the bank: $5000

Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

*A stump in the middle of an extense, tall grass plain. Said tall grass would easily reach the waist of a normal built 18 year old. That stump was the only thing that could be of even remotely alike an hideout, and it seemed to be wide and tall enough to cover a kneeling person. Waka sits on that stump, eyes closed, with an ocarina on his mouth, playing an unknown tune, two swords by his sides, Sakabato and Senbonzakura, and a cookie pot behind his body*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Ninja Stats
Clan:
Ryo: $26,000
Ryo in the bank: $0

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Animal Path Is thrown away by the spin, keeping a grip on his swords and landing on his feet a few metres away, growling with anger as the ashes keep within a safe distance of the spinning, ready to strike whenever Waka stopped. Misuto makes more handseals and a snake clone appears infront of him, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:58 pm

*he stops, then drops the sakabato on his shoulder, the other sword pointing downwards still, one eye closed and the other quite open*

you know... I can just restart the rotation as soon as I want to, waiting for me to stop wouldn't be a wise idea...

*the ashes are already midway into him as he ended talking, which he just started to rotate again, pouring chakra from every pore, once again deflecting them*

OOC: Due to your last post, I have understood that, if I stopped to talk, I would be stroken by the ash as it would lean towards me. As such, I have posted like you have atacked again on my post, although, I could be preety wrong. If it is untrue, you can just say it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:04 pm

(nah they tried to attack)

Misuto frowns as this happens, then grins, coming up with a plan.
If I just keep up this assault, you'll have to keep spinning, wasting more and more chakra while I waste none, you should come up with another plan. He explains as the ashes move around him like a hurricane, simply waiting until he runs out of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:12 pm

First rule. Don't announce your plans!

*he says as he, then, still spinning, throws himself off balance, going towards misuto, slidding through the ground, as he does so. Once he's out of the hurricane, he spins once more to regain balance, and slide regularly against misuto, supposedly, the ashes behind him, his arms placed behind him, both swords sticking out*

Second rule. Seriously. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!

your using that sentence one too many times. I'm going to pull a navi if you keep going...
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:15 pm

That isn't really a rule. He says, jumping away from him and making handseals, blowing out a wall of flames at Waka, the ashes coming in from the opposite direction, trapping him. Just give in, you've only managed to damage one dog so far.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:20 pm

*he keeps his swords, and wagles his finger, covering his whole body in fire elemented chakra, then jumps, doing an uppercut towards misuto. Supposedly, the fire natured chakra would shield him from said wall of flames, effectively making waka go through the wall of flames, the upper cut aimed at misuto's face, considering he was turned down*

This is not a technique I have, but I could say I just pulled it off. GUESS IT'S NAME!
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Misuto growls and coats his flesh in crystal, taking the impact of the punch but not the flames, grinning and ramming his fist towards Waka's stomach, a snake crawling from his sleeve to add some 'bite' to the attack.
Is it called 'obviously unorigonal attack from a video game'? He asks as the ashes approach and begin to surround them.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:16 pm

*he then smirks, grasping misuto's crystal, he uses misuto's stomach itself as a platform, kicking away from him, then rotating in mid air, to pull back from both the snake and the ashes. After he is out of the ashes range, he stops rotating, simply falling, his back turned to the ground*

It seems you are, at least, 100 years too early too fight an hyuuga that knows how to use his skills to the full-est.

*he then flips and lands forcefully in the middle of the grass, away from the dogs, the animal path, the porcupine, and the snake clone*

OOC: In case you don't know, the byakugan would clearly see through the snake clone. Shadow clones can confuse to a slight, but after an hit, they would clearly decipate. Also, due to your hands being busy, I belive you can't block this hit, which is why I took the oportunity, but I could be always be wrong. correct me if I'm mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Misuto sighs, making handseals and slamming his palm to the ground, a massive snake apearing beneath him, about three times the size of a house, red scaled and angry.
Why did you call me this time? Asks Vanstrom in a tired voice, having been awoke from a nice nap. Just to put this Genin in his place. Explains Misuto, causing Vanstrom to stretch his mouth into what would appear to be a grin.
Vanstrom quickly darts around Waka, circling him with his thick body as the dogs jump inside the circle, slowly advancing. The ashes create a further wall, making escape, if not impossible, very painful.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:26 pm

*he blinks a bit, and shrugs*

Yare Yare... So let's see... One snake, two dogs, one snake clone, one fuuma, one spirit, and one carcass... Is one simple genin giving you that much of a trouble...? Well allow me then...

*he once again starts stringing handseals, and then, plain and simply, stands there*
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Not at all. He grins, focussing chakra into his hand, which glows green as he mimics Wak's attack on his injured dog, but this time, instead of hurting it, the wound closes. Misuto then holds his hand to his face, healing the bruises that would have surely showed up.
His hand then crackles with flames, an immense fire brewing there as he appears infront of Waka, his palm about to slam into his face covered in fire.
Ultimate fire fist technique!
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:34 pm

*once said face is hit with the fire, misuto should have noticed something. Something odd. For starters, the face bursted too quickly into flames. Also, the face was also considerably soft. Upon further inspection, should straw come out of Waka instead of blood? A voice is heard from outside of the "arena"*

Not even recognizing the kawarimi no jutsu? The replacement skill? God, you need much more training lad! And to think you didn't notice it was a straw puppet! You really ARE 100 years too early to fight me!
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Of course I noticed it, I just wanted to destroy something. He growls, becoming more irritated by the second.
The Porcupine spots the real Waka and releases a large volley of quills at him as Vanstrom moves towards him, spewing a huge amonut of flames at the Genin.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:47 pm

*he grins and focuses chakra on his feet, leaping backwards into a flip. Said "jump" although wasn't small, not at all. He landed behind the porcupine, and stanced for the gentle fists, covering his hands in chakra, then throwing his palms at 32 of the porcupine's chakra points. By covering the hands in chakra he wasn't only protecting his hands from the porcupine's long quills, but also had a bigger ammount of chakra to inject to the body, thereby, in a way, reaching the chakra points of the porcupine even from the distance of said "quills"*

And a one, and a two, and a four, and a 8... I want to skip already into a 32!
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:50 pm

The Porcupine becomes massively annoyed at this, rearing up its body and aiming to crush Waka beneath its weight.
Vanstrom sighs and waits for the time being.
The Dogs mold into a three headed dog, each of the heads extending to bite at Waka without actually detaching.
Misuto lands near Waka with ashes surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:59 pm

*he cartwheels to the left side, dodging the porcupine, and drawing his senbonzakura*

Ok, so how about you start retreating, small rodent? Or should I start the stabbing?

*he notices the dog just behind him as well, but he considers that to be one of the lesser harms, as he jumps, flipping, landing behind him*

... Oh you woul-

ENDURE IT WITH YOUR DYING WILL!

*sticks the sword up the dog's back hole, until everything but the hilt and handle are inside, then slashes downwards, flipping backwards again. He then rips a bit of his shirt, and cleans the senbonzakura*

that... won't help you... one... small bit...
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:04 pm

The Dog's eyes widen as it hears what Waka was saying, panting because he couldn't sweat, then yelps at the top of his voice as the sword is rammed up his anus, leaping forwards and landing on the ground.
It stays there for a moment, then begins to stand up, turning around and having what would seem demonically angry eyes.
Um...Kid...I'd suggest running. Says Misuto as Haineko laughs at the top of her voice at Senbonzakura.
The dog lunges at Waka, thirsty for his blood, merely pissed off to the extremes by Waka's attack, that and not being able to sit down for several months.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Ruuuunning? from Fluffles? Awww I bet he just wants to be taken into my arms and lick my face off!

*he grins, squatting, keeping senbonzakura away, and claps his hands against his thighs*

C'mon poochie! *whistles whistles* Show me your love!
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:12 pm

'Lick your face off'...He can really do that, his tongue is rougher than sandpaper. Explains Misuto as Fluffles jumps at Waka, aiming to crush him and tear his head off with his teeth in one move.
Misuto performs some handseals and watches.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:17 pm

*he smirks, then jumps above the dog, instead landing behind it, landing on it, then kneels and quickly palms it's chakra points, more exactly, it's shoulder chakra points, and a couple of his head's ones. If that was to actually hit, the dog would have some trouble actually moving, and considering he was many, all of the dogs deriving from this one and from the others that were made from such would have the same problems*

1, 2, 4, 8... 16, and 32! Just ashamed I can't do more!

*awkwardly sounding as it may, all the phrases he's shouting out are either teasings, or child song themed.*
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:20 pm

The other two dogs repel from the main body before the attacks hit, saving them as the main one disappears.The two Dogs begin circling Waka, one on each side as Misuto jumps to directly infront of Waka and sends out a large tendril of ash at Waka which splits into several more of them, all aiming at different parts of Waka's body.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:23 pm

... Aaaaaand if the atacks miss...!

*he jumps directly towards one of the dogs, his foot aiming towards it's forehead*
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Misuto jumps and grabs Waka's foot from midair, bringing his arm down in an arc, aiming to slam Waka to the floor. The ashes surround Waka in midair also, aiming to cage him in ans slash at him.
Back to top Go down
Waka Hyuuga
Anbu Black OPs
Anbu Black OPs
Waka Hyuuga

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:36 pm

*he notices misuto's lean. He wasn't planning for anything, but this would also do good. He uses his hands as chakra thrusters, to spin, and while he does so, he raises his leg, kicking misuto's head by the side. He grins, and basically creates two platforms of pure chakra under his knees, so that he lands in... Thin air? Waka, although, doesn't keep that platform for too long, using it to quickly jump away from the middle of the ashes and away from the dogs, rotating around himself, chakra pouring from all of his pores. Waka then kneels on the floor, panting. He may have a larger chakra pool due to his stamina training in the hiten mitsurugi, and his own hyuuga training for both chakra control and to augment his chakra pool, but clearly he was using too much. Even then, he stood, and raising his hands for both of his swords, unsheating them*

Ok then, guess I can't really do much more...
Back to top Go down
Misuto Fuuma
Jounin
Jounin
Misuto Fuuma

Ninja Stats
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:40 pm

Misuto growls as the kick lands, avoiding most of the pain with the crystal barrier still up, which he dismantles after the attack.
He then appears next to Waka, dispersing all of his summons and grinning, Very well. He says simply, walking away from the area, disappearing with his Animal Path, maknig the ash retreat back into its sword form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.   Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Byakugan Vs Rinnegan. Spar that should split open the clouds.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next